As I had to work yesterday I gave the Lambo keys to Oskar as he wanted to get some shots of the car, this was what he came back with! I am so stoked to have him with me, everything he shoots turn out amazing and when he gets to shoot a car like this on a location like this, well then its just better then amazing!
I would also like to thanks the guys that helped me get this little car together!
- Tokan and Jonnie for combining the Gallardo and the LP560 in no time, as well as building the 255km/h "approved" ski box solution.
- DMC for a sick looking front end with an extra GT3 lip.
- Autostripe for the great cammo wrap job.
- Östra gummi for finding winter tires overnight!
- Oskar and Marcus for driving this thing down here! (I guess technically they should thank me, giving a Lambo to two 19 year olds to drive across Europe is a dream for most!)
Right now I am sitting here trying to figure out what to do over the next few weeks, so far my planning looks something like this:
- 3rd- Fly up to Sthlm to see Avicii
- 5th- Fly to Monaco
- 6th- Drive to Sölden
- 7-10th- Train in Sölden
- 11-13th- Budapest Big Air
- 14-17th- Train in Sölden
- 18-20th- Stockholm Big Air
- 21-28th- Train in Trysil
- 29th- EC in Trysil
But when I look at this is seems a bit hectic so I am trying to figure out how to move things around to make this work as well as possible! Not an easy task!